Friday 17 January 2014

Rapper Eva calls out M.I, disses Sasha and Pryse?

Eva Alordiah Controversy sells and it seems like Eva has tapped in that agelong concept. The female rapper some hours ago released a video clip on her YouTube page – spitting (that’s what rappers term as delivering) a 46-bar freestyle. Eva stylishly calls out former Loopy Records affiliate M.I and then proceeds to drop what fans describe as a subliminal message to her fellow female rappers Storm Records ‘First Lady‘ Sasha and Chocolate City‘s Pryse. ‘These other players don’t know sh**, they doing it wrong, what you telling me, They hiding in the shadows of the short black ones, I’m about longevity‘. Eva rhymed. Fans say this line was directed at Pryse. She also rhymed ‘Y’all need to stop with that first lady shit, ain’t nobody got patience for that you feel me, I’m trying to get on my big boss shot, put my name on the map’.  Prominent female rapper Sasha is popularly known as ‘First Lady‘. It is believed Eva threw a jab at her too. Eva has however denied dissing anyone. On Twitter she replied a fan’s question concerning the freestyle saying ‘Pryse is my homie yo.. Never do that‘. Her reps also told our source that the freestyle isn’t a diss to anyone. She made no comment about Sasha on her timeline but it seems like the ‘First Lady’ might have been moved with Eva’s diss. Sasha some hours ago Instagrammed a photo with the caption ‘Nothing I know can break us down….#Recognise #SuperPower‘. She deleted the IG post minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment