Tuesday 19 November 2013

Kanye West Responds To President Barack Obama's "Jackass" Comment

Kanye also wants the president to stop talking about his wife.
Kanye West Responds To President Barack Obama's "Jackass" CommentKanye West will come for you no matter who you are — even if you’re the most powerful man in the world!
While Kanye, 36, isn’t one to stand by and be dissed, he admits that it’s a pretty big deal when someone like President Obama, 52, references you in conversation.
 In a new interview with 107.9 FM in Philly, Kanye takes a jab at the president, saying he “shouldn’t mention my baby mama name, ’cause we both from Chicago.” He angrily added,”I don’t care if you’re the president, I bring joy to people.”
Kanye is of course referring to the time President Obama called the artist a “jackass” in a 2012 interview with The Atlantic.
“I like Kanye. He’s a Chicago guy. Smart. He’s very talented,” the president said. “He is a jackass,” President Obama added in reference to Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift‘s VMAs acceptance speech. “But he’s talented.”
Kanye also addressed remarks by Obama where the POTUS criticized a "change in culture" that includes children "monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation.
"I think he shouldn't mention my baby mama name," said Kanye, before adding, "because we both from Chicago."
Ultimately, Kanye put a moratorium on Obama-talk. "I'm not gonna mention him no more," he said. "I'm past that. That's out my thoughts. That's lower on my priority of thinking at this point."

No comments:

Post a Comment